"Starting to show?"....when I think about that comment, I think about being pregnant again. However, today...that means....other people starting to notice that I've lost weight. lol!
My uncle comes over regularly and he is aware of my weight loss attempt. He happened to be over when I did my last weigh-in. I overheard him say to my mom that he noticed in my face that I had lost some. Of course, that made me overjoyed. I'm actually looking like I'm losing weight????? WOW!
Then I heard the most disturbing thing in a LONG time....
My mom continues to say, "I can tell in her behind". I was mortified! Thanks mom for checking out my @ss!
Anyway...I have noticed that many of my clothes are beginning to be baggier. Not enough, yet, to require getting a smaller size....but just a little looser. I'm really trying to hold off buying new clothes. I'm pretty cheap and don't want to spend money on in-between sizes. I suppose I'll have to invest some money into those in-between sizes eventually so that I have clothes that I can wear. However, I'm not jumping the gun either. Maybe I have some old clothes that I can drag out of the back of my closet if needed.
No comments:
Post a Comment