Thursday, December 9, 2010

So what have I been eating since my adventure started.

I can answer this question with one word: FOOD!

ok, ok, ok....more specifically?

My day usually goes like this: In red, I will put what I would eat prior to "the change"

breakfast: 1/2c. oatmeal with equal, cinnamon, and a tiny handful of raisins (I don't measure..maybe like a tablespoon) No breakfast.

snack: banana usually No snack...or maybe a handful of m&ms or coffee cake if I stopped by mom and dads.

lunch: green salad with a touch of dressing and a baked chicken breast with a touch of salt fast food of some kind...McDonalds. If not, then maybe some CheeseIts or pasta.

snack: On work days it's a fruit and nut granola bar. On non-work days, I don't usually snack. Usually no snack.

dinner: steamed veggies, baked potato (no butter or sour cream, usually a tiny bit of something for flavor), protein (chicken, ground beef, turkey...it varies).  Lots of whatever we were having: spaghetti, burgers, all slathered in cheese, dressing, sour cream and whatever other condiments I could find. 

snack: sunflower seeds M&Ms, brownies, chips, cookies...whatever junk we had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment